Wednesday 11 June 2014

Father's Day - Crimea Sunset

   Hello, girls!!

   Father's day is coming and I decided to make a mani inspired by the favourite thing that my father loves to do - walking. Yes, he loves walking trips, any kind.  He takes his GPS navigator and goes. During the year (except winter) he walks around our town and nearby villages, meanwhile thinking of something, relaxing and listening to the silence. Every year during his vacation he goes to Crimea. I went with him earlier, before I had Alina (I wrote about it if you remember). Crimea is such a beautiful place: sea, mountains, nature - everything is wonderful!

   Всем привет!
   Приближается день Отца и я решила сделать маникюр вдохновленный тем, что мой папа любит больше всего - пешие прогулки. Да, он очень любит всевозможные походы. Он берет свой GPS-навигатор и просто идет :)). В течение года (исключая зимнее время) он гуляет по окрестностям города и близлежащих деревень, думая о чем-то возвышенном, отдыхая и слушая тишину. Во время отпуска он каждый год ездит в Крым. Раньше я ездила с ним, пока не было Алины (об этом я уже писала, если вы помните). Крым - это такое красивое место (надеюсь никто не против пары фотографий):


 :)) And this is my father:

А это мой папа:



   So today's mani was inspired by Crimea walking trips:

   Поэтому сегодняшний маникюр вдохновлен любимыми Крымскими походами моего папы:


   On my middle finger nail I painted the Golden Gate. And the Devil's Thumb on my ring finger nail.

   Если кто-то не понял, то на среднем пальце я нарисовала закатные Золотые Ворота, а на безымянном Чертов Палец.



   And here are the photos which I awkwardly tried to realize on my nails:

   А это фотографии, с которых я рисовала свои скромные копии:



10 comments:

  1. What a great inspiration for your father's day nails! They turned out amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Lisa!!)) It's great you think so!

      Delete
  2. Прям пейзажи уже рисуешь, молодец!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо! Ну "пейзажи" - это громко сказано :))

      Delete
  3. They are both fantastic, pics and nail art!
    Compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should participate at a contest with this because it is gorgeous and so well done! I am sure that your dad is very proud seeing that he inspired you!
    The Crimea pictures are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! I uploaded this to Nailpolis Father's day contest. I showed them to him today and he liked them, as much as a man can "like" manicures :))))

      Delete
  5. This is all kinds of amazing! I can't believe how much detail and precision is in this manicure, its literally like a master piece on your nails! Also have to say what a beautiful point of inspiration you chose :) I find your nails so inspiring myself! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh! Thank you SO much!! It's so sweet of you! I'm very happy you like them so much!!))

      Delete